Why QB1 Sports?
Because in today’s competitive sports environment, you need an edge on the competition. Ask yourself these three questions:
- Does my son dream of being a starting quarterback, a collegiate quarterback or a professional quarterback?
- Does he have some potential, but really just needs some instruction from a coach who has been a professional quarterback?
- Can he benefit from learning the finer points of being a quarterback while developing proper footwork, mechanics and fundamentals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we can help.
Private lessons are customized to each athlete to provide instruction through a variety of drills designed to improve accuracy, footwork, balance and flexibility. Sessions will also include work on timing and conditioning by practicing real game situations. I will help increase your knowledge, awareness and overall confidence as a quarterback by teaching the tips and techniques of the pros. No gimmicks, no fancy drills. Just pure quarterback skills development!
The Discipline of The Quarterback
- HOW GOOD DO YOU WANT TO BE? (DREAM of a GOAL)
- It starts with you willingness to let yourself DREAM.
- Be honest with yourself about what it means to you.
- SET GOALS WRITING!
- HOW WILL YOU GET THERE? (PLAN and BELIEVE)
- Develop an ACCOMPLISHMENT STRATEGY
- DEDICATE, DEVOTE, COMMIT, PLEDGE
- Develop a thirst for knowledge and seek wisdom
- #BYANYMEANS #MAKEYOURSELF #FIGUREITOUTNESS
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT? (EXECUTE NOW)
- Be PROACTIVE if your own success.
- Don’t procrastinate; JUST DO IT!
“Wisdom is in the trees, not the glass windows.” – Jack Johnson